Quality Service at Heritage Animal Hospital
Heritage Animal Hospital is a family-oriented, full-service clinic offering comprehensive veterinary services in Dundee, MI. We want your pet to live a happy and healthy life, and we work hard to provide the highest standard of care for all our pet families.
We provide professional medical care for cats, dogs, and exotic pets (reptiles, birds, amphibians, and small pocket pets). Our services include:
- Wellness and Preventive Care – Routine preventive care and wellness exams help build a strong foundation for lasting good health.
- Surgery – We perform routine and advanced surgical procedures in our AAHA®-accredited facility.
- Dentistry – Consistent oral care is essential to preventing periodontal disease.
- Feline Medicine – We provide personalized veterinary care for our cat clients.
- Regenerative Medicine – We offer progressive treatments, such as laser therapy and stem cell therapy.
- Breeder Services – Our team is certified in OFA, PennHIP, and A-stamp imaging services for breeding programs.
- Diagnostics – We use state-of-the-art equipment and technology to diagnose and treat illnesses in pets.
The Heritage Animal Hospital team is committed to making sure your pet receives high-quality care at all times and feels safe and comfortable in our clinic. We’re open 7 days a week for your convenience. If you need emergency care, please visit Emergency Veterinary Hospital Ann Arbor.
To book an appointment or to learn more about our services, please call us at (734) 529-9177.
© 2021 Heritage Animal Hospital. Veterinary Website by Beyond Indigo Pets